Terms of Service
Welcome to Suntel Analytics. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a legally binding agreement between you (“you,” “user,” or “client”) and Suntel Analytics (“Suntel,” “we,” or “us”). By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use our website.
- Use of Website: Our website is intended for informational purposes only. You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website to engage in any illegal activity or to transmit any harmful or illegal material. Suntel Analytics reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to our website at any time without prior notice if we suspect any violation of these Terms.
- Intellectual Property: All content, graphics, designs, and logos on our website are owned by Suntel Analytics and are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, or distribute any content from our website without our prior written permission.
- Confidentiality: Suntel Analytics respects your privacy and confidentiality. Any information you provide to us will be kept confidential and will only be used for the purpose of providing our services to you. However, please note that no transmission of information over the internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Suntel Analytics provides our website on an “as is” basis without any warranties or representations, express or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on our website, and we reserve the right to modify or delete any information at any time without prior notice.
- Limitation of Liability: Suntel Analytics shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of our website or from any information provided on our website.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Suntel Analytics and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of your use of our website or from any violation of these Terms.
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where Suntel Analytics is located, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved in the courts located in the jurisdiction where Suntel Analytics is located.
- Modifications: Suntel Analytics reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of our website after any modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions about these Terms or our website, please contact us at [insert contact information].
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms of Service.